Here are a few links from blog posts I’ve written.
- Is this Trail or Trip for Me?
- Learning to be a Long-Distance Hiker
- Partnership Commitments, Compatibilities & Compromises
- Food, It’s a Balancing Act
- Let’s Talk Poo
- Preparing your Resupply Boxes
- Meal Prep (budget, time and health friendly)
- Gear List from the Arizona Trail
- Social Media and Personal Safety
- Dear Friends & Family, If I become a Missing Person . . .
- Snow Travel Skills
- Finding Consistency
- Hiking with Geospatial PDF Maps (Avenza)
- ALDHA-West Gathering 2017
- The Season of Temptation for hikers, backpackers, adventurers and the rest of the world
My current Gear List and associated blog posts.
- 3-Season Gear List (2017)
- Sleep System
- First Aid and Emergency Preparedness
My personal experiences on long trails.